The Portfolio of Christian Silk
I am a creative problem solver focused on transforming the needs of users into simple, effective design solutions.
Collaboration. Communication. Creativity. Simplicity. These are the elements that shape a great design.
As UX Designer, I love a challenge. There’s no greater victory than taking an idea or problem and developing it into an effective design solution. I like working on projects that keep users’ needs at the center of their focus, and I strive for an iterative process that involves communication, collaboration and constructive feedback to produce the best design solutions.
When I’m not working, I love exploring the outdoors, traveling, spending time with my family and friends, cycling, screen printing, and playing guitar.
- UX Design: User Research, Personas, Competitive Analysis, User Flows, Information Architecture, Site Maps, Wireframes, Prototyping, Usability Testing, Interaction Design
- Visual Design: User Interface (UI), Branding, Print and Digital projects
- Web Design: Responsive Design, HTML, CSS, HTML Email
- Software: Axure, InVision, Omnigraffle, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver), CMS Platforms (Joomla, WordPress)
- Soft Skills: Team Management, Project Management, Collaboration with remote and in-person teams